Businesses, organisations and professionals alike need a centralized portal where they can manage all devices linked to their Feem license. The Feem Device Manager helps with that.
With a Feem Pro License:
- Your members never get to see ads on their Feem devices.
- You control the name of the member’s device within Feem to reduce risk of impersonation and stay compliant.
- Your organisation gets access to prioritized Feem support.
There’s a four step process to using the Feem Device Manager portal.
- Onboard your organisation.
- Onboard members of your organisation.
- Ask members to link their Feem device to your organisation email.
- Manage your member’s Feem device.
Onboard your organisation
- Open the following link Feem Device Manager on your favorite web browser.
- Enter your organisation email.
- Your will receive a code via email which you will have to supply to get access to the Feem Device Manager portal.
Onboard your organisation members
- Whilst inside Feem Device Manager, click on the members tab.
- Add the email of all members you wish associated with your Feem License.
Link your member devices
- Kindly ask your users to download Feem from https://feem.io
- After installing Feem, ask them to go the settings for Feem.
- They should click on link device.
- When prompted, they should fill in their email address, and the email address of your organisation.
- They will receive an email with a code they will need to enter back into the Feem app.
- Voila !!!
Manage your member devices
- Once your members have successfully linked their devices, they wil have access to the same license your organization has.
- Back in Feem Device Manager, click on Devices. You should see the list of devices for your members.
- Click on any of them to rename, and give appropriate names for the device of your member.